Friday, December 11, 2009

Sing Loud!!

Abby had a little Christmas Concert at school on last Monday. They had an in-school performance espsecially for grandparents so I went to that since none of her grandparents were able to make it and then the whole fam went to the evening show. She was so excited and I have to say that I was too because after listening to the songs for the last month I was glad to see how they all went together!! She even got to play the triangle in one of the songs-she didn't tell us that so it was a fun suprise!
She couldnt find us befor ethe concert started so she kept looking through out the whole thing so that is why sometimes she looks mad!
I tried to get a clip of each of her songs-the one I love isnt loading up of course so once I can get it to work I will post it! The videos are a little shaky well alot shaky actually but I was holding Lacey and she doesn't stay very still!! So sorry about that and Mom just close your eyes and listen and then you might not get sick!!! hahahaha!!!

No comments: