Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas Fun!

Well I have to start out by saying that I am super slacker mom and didn't get any pictures of Christmas this year. I know I am horrible!! The kids had blast of course! Santa brought books this year. To some of you that might sound boring or sad but my kids LOVE LOVE LOVE books. One of the things that was first on Abby's list was Fancy Nancy Christmas book and guess what Santa brought?!! Abby was hilarious!! I don't think that anyone has ever seen a kid so excited to get a book before!! she was screaming and shouting and dancing around! We read it everyday and she sleeps with it! She has also decided that she wants to be Fancy Nancy for Halloween. Dylan has 2 favs among his toys, a shark hot wheel track thing and a clear toolbox to hold all his cars. He carries both everywhere! It is pretty funny. Lacey of course got some Tinkerbell things-her current over-obsession. When she was unwrapping some of the little figures I was like "Wow Lace what did you get?!!" she replied "It's mine". She is totally a 2 year old! My mother-in-law got me Twilight Scene-it! When I saw what it was I was like "Bryan is going to be so mad at you!!!" Bryan was like "oh man!". He knows he is going to have to play it with me! Bryan's fun thing this year was a remote control helicopter which took a couple tries to get the hang of it. The kids like to watch him fly it but I am not sure how they feel about diving for cover when it hit something and spirals out of control! So Christmas was all around good at our house and we are looking forward to ringing in the New Year with so good friends!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Bill's advise with the helicopter is to make sure you only fly it over carpet. Have Bryan ask him about his sad story from last year.