Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Holiday Danc'n!

Here is Abby at her Holiday Recital. I felt kinda bad for her because she really wants long hair and for the recital all the girls had to have thier hair up in a ponytail with the red scrunchie and everyone has these long ponytail and poor Abby just had this poof of curls sitting on the top of her head! She did really well considering the last rehearsal was canceled because of all the snow we had. I only wish she would look straight ahead instead she keeps looking at the girl next to her, I mean she knows the dance!! I asked her about that and she said " well she knows it better than me so I was just making sure". We only stayed for her dance and not for the finale this year because my kids a Santa issues and he was making an appearance at the finale, plus after last year I wasn't taking any chances!! Also 2 posts down are some clips of Abby's Christmas concert at school. I started the post and then was having trouble with the videos loading so it took a while to finish it so anyway she had a great time at both and did a very good job and is super adorable if I do say so myself!!

1 comment:

Erin said...

She is way better then the girl next to her! She is so cute.