Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Eclipse

another great book! I would say Eclipse was better than the first two! Now I have to wait till the next one comes out. That is not cool! I should have just waited till it came out to read them all! Thanks alot Jen! Anyway after I got done with the book this morning I looked around at my house with my reading blinders off and realized that it was trashed! I had gotten play-doe out for Abby and Dylan to play, not just because they like it but I knew it would give me the time I needed to finish up the book! Well that was everywhere and then at lunch Dylan thinking that he is stronger than he really is tried to pick up a rather large bowl full of watermelon and lets just say that I need more carpet cleaner and the kitchen floor will have to be mopped really well! Kids Kids Kids!

1 comment:

Tyson Jocie and Elaina said...

I totally agree Eclipse is the best, I only hope breaking dawn is the best of all only a few more weeks!