Thursday, June 26, 2008

Park fun!

I took the kids to a nearby park early this morning with a couple goals in mind. First, I was hoping that by doing something different they would be so excited and be in greats moods for the rest of the day because they had so much fun. Second it got everyone out of the house. And third I wanted to get out before the bugs did and before the humidity jumped to obsene levels! I don't know if everyone is battling nats like we but if you are you totally have my sympithy! The nats here have been out of control! As soon as you step outside they just swarm all over and worse, they bite! And those bites itch worse than mosquitos! So I thought if we go out now Abby and Dylan wouldn't be quite as mad if we didn't get to go outside after naptime. Unfortunaltly the good moods only stayed untill we had to leave the park so that kinda back fired on me! Oh well can't really do much about that! I can only hope that naptime works its magic and they wake up happy!


Lacey looks happy to be there don't you think?!

1 comment:

Tyson Jocie and Elaina said...

That looks like so much fun!