Sunday, June 22, 2008

Something cute



Why is it that children know exactly when you are at your wits end and they know exactly what will make you laugh even when you are very unhappy with them?! There were sitting in church after having one of those not so good mornings and getting to church in not the mood I would have prefered to be in. Dylan was making me fume more the longer the meeting went on. In all honesty he really wasen't doing much he should not have been doing-just being two-which can really drive anyone mad! So he is up, down, over here and over there and I can not get him to stay still. He doesn't talk in a whisper so anything he says is really loud. We are in a small branch with not many small kids so it is usually really quiet. A prayer get finished and above everyone else you hear Dylan "A-men!". It just makes me laugh because he is soooo loud. If you have met Dylan you know he is just a loud kid. I have really been trying to get him to talk quietly but obviously it hasen't sunk in! Then you can see everyone kinda half turn and smile. So while it might be really annoying to me how can I really be upset when he was actually paying attention, if it was only for a split second!

No comments: