Wednesday, June 18, 2008

True confessions

I must confess, we have the t.v. on at our house way too much. Mostly it is just background noise. But yesterday it was beautiful so we had all the windows open and music playing and I was amazed at how much more got done! Although I really shouldn't be that suprised right?! Time seems to fly by when your watching t.v. and then nothing gets done! I even was able to get the floor mopped and with my schedule that was amazing! Mopping the kitchen floor is something that, with 3 small kids, should be done fairly often but never seems to get done at our house. Usually by the time the kids go to bed I am done for the day! But do to some unforseen circumstances-thanks Lacey-the floor got mopped right after dinner! Lacey's bottle some how got loose and milk poured all over the kitchen and she then had a great time rolling in it so as you can imagine she also was cleaned up with some scrubbing only she did her cleaning in the tub! On a funny note I think Dylan is starting to grasp the concept that numbers actually mean something and are not just there. We were in the kitchen and Abby asked my if I liked to eat something (I don't remember what) and I said "I do like it", she said "me too" and Dylan piped up "me three"! It was really funny and he will even switch to "me too" if only Abby says she likes something! So there is hope that he is actually paying attention and learning when we talk about things! Always good to get a confimation!

No comments: