Friday, June 20, 2008

Twilight

O.k. the book Twilight was fantastic! I loved the whole entire book. Her decriptions of things were awesome! Thanks to all the people who bugged me and bugged me to read it! I read the whole thing yesturday. I could not put it down! Luckily it was another sunny warm day so we went outside and I read while Lacey climbed all over me and pulled my hair and Dylan and Abby played. It worked out really well! I could barely tear myself away long enough to take care of my kids (besides the basic nessessities!). I love reading a book that completly sucks you in. It is so exciting to me to be able to use my imagination guided by someone else's words to created a whole different world! It is one of my most favorite things! The only bad thing, atleast for me, is when I start reading a really good book that is all I want to do and nothing much else gets done! I have to know what happens and sometimes I do not have the willpower to make myself put the book down! Those who love reading know what I am talking about and those who don't are really missing out! I went and bought New Moon- the second book today but I can't start it yet because i really need to do some laundry!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good point, though sometimes it's hard to arrive to definite conclusions