Monday, December 8, 2008

And she is walking!

Well I have been trying to get a video of Lacey walking but she hasn't been very cooperative! Every time I would grab the camera she would sit and crawl over to me! I was like "come on!!"! She would laugh and think it was a fun game. Seriously I have been trying for the past two weeks! But this morning was the magic morning! I love watching babies when they are just learning how to walk! They look so cute and way to little to be walking! Just ignore my messy kitchen! We had family over after church for lunch and never quite got around to getting it cleaned up! So don't look at it! After watching the video back it is a wonder that Lacey was even able to learn how to walk at all with Dylan and Abby running around her! It is pretty funny the things in the background that you don't really notice! Like Dylan trying to get some bread! They certainly make life fun!

2 comments:

Ben and Jen said...

That is so funny! She is sooo cute! I just want to squish her cheeks.

Cyn said...

OH MY GOSH! That is sooooo precious! And I love that she's so clearly delighted with herself... you can tell that she totally thinks she's running with the big kids now! :)