Monday, December 1, 2008

and winter is here!

Well goodbye fall and HELLO winter! Yesturday I woke up to shouts of "it's snowing it's snowing lets go make a snowman!" So I figured we had snow. Not my most favorite thing! I had to quickly pull all the blinds before little hand pulled them off the window. They were so excited! It is our first snowfall with some accumulation. So there we were getting ready for church and Abby and Dylan were jumping up and down saying "let's make snowballs!" They didn't quite grasp that you need more than 1/4 inch of snow to do those things! Seriously there was about enough snow to leave a footprint! Getting them in the car was a real treat. They were running through the yard and having a really great time so I had to be the mean mom and stop the fun! Then I finally got them in and then the complaining started "my feet are wet, I am cold"! It's funny how those complaints in the 2 minute drive to church simply disappear when they hop out of the car and run to the grass to make more track in the snow!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

It's not enough snow to do anything fun with, but it IS enough snow to make doing anything outside inconvenient.