Thursday, February 12, 2009

Are you serious?

So Lacey has had a couple bugs the last week but started with a fever and a cough monday-ish as well as Dylan. The cough is just nasty sounding!!! I really hate to take the kids to the doctor so I usually wait at least 3 days and if they still have a fever after that then I will take them in. So yesterday was the magical 4th day so in we went with Lacey. I should mention that Lacey spent all of the day before crying and trying not to sleep, she didn't want to lay down, she has three teeth coming in and the only way I could get her to sleep was to stand up with her and hold her so she was sitting up-not cool!! So I was fairly certain she had an ear infection. So 1 point for me-she has a nasty ear infection in one ear and she has RSV-a really nice respiratory virus. Dylan has the same cough so she went out to the waiting room where Bryan was sitting with the other too and she listened to him in the waiting room. Kinda funny! So he also has RSV so now I have the wonderful job of giving a 2 1/2 yr old and a 16 month old breathing treatments every 4 hours for 3-4 days. And they said it could make them a little hyper and jittery. ummmm yeah not so easy!!! What joy is mine!!!
She looks like she likes it don't you think?!! I didn't even try to get a pic of Dylan he was going ballistic and I didn't even use the mask for him!

1 comment:

Campbell Family said...

Oh that is just so sad...the poor things! Hope they all get better soon:)