Tuesday, February 24, 2009

A Little about Lace!

Abby likes to make sure that Lacey gets in on the dressing-up! I went in to check on her while she was taking a nap and thought this picture would be blog worthy!! She is so cute!
Lacey completly loves the Gerber Graduate fruit snacks, but I don't let her have them to often. You will see why in the video! I think she might be afraid that someone is going to take them from her or maybe she is just in a hurry and has other things to do!! Either way she is in a hurry and I dare you to try and take one!!!

2 comments:

Cyn said...

Are they going down whole? Hahahaha! HILARIOUS!!! ADORABLE!!! I just want to squish her cheeks and pick her up and kiss her all over! What a precious baby!!!

Anonymous said...

Can't share and has other things to get her sticky hands on! Very cute!