Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

A big Happy Valentine's Day to all!! I used to not really care about Valentine's Day but over the years I have really come to enjoy it. This morning Abby and I went to our Branch Primary Activity. We had a huge valentine party for the kids. I think it went really well and all the kids seem to have a great time! When we got home Dylan and Abby decorated some cookies. That seems to be their highlight of any holiday!!! Bryan brought home some roses for me! That was a very nice surprise! He doesn't get me flowers as much as I would like him to! I love flowers they just make you feel happy! But I guess the important thing is that he does get me some right?!! I hope everyone does something fun and has a good day!! I should probably report that the breathing treatments are almost done and are going tons better! They both will sit quietly and endure them and Lacey actually fell asleep!!

1 comment:

Rebecca Stoker said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you!! Your pics are so cute!! I love the cookie decorating fun!! Kudoes to Bryan on the roses!! Have a fin night you two!!